Dec 20th 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The McCracken County Public Library will host a holiday bazaar featuring the works of numerous Paducah authors and artists. Gift wrapping will be available from the Friends of the Library.
The event, Wrap Up Christmas at the Library, is scheduled for Saturday, December 20 from 10 a.m. to noon in the library’s upstairs meeting room.
Wrap Up Christmas at the Library will provide the community with a unique opportunity to purchase gifts for friends and family that they can’t find anywhere else and support local artists while doing so.
Local authors selling their work include:
● Tammy Blackwell, young adult author, selling her book, ‘Infinite Harmony’
● John E.L. Robertson, Paducah historian, selling his book, ‘Paducah, Kentucky: A History’
● Gerry Gutfreund, selling her book, ‘Home Place: History of LBL and Cookbook’
● Courtney Stevens, young adult author, selling her book, ‘Faking Normal’
● Matt Jaeger, adult fiction, selling his short story collection, ‘The Caretakers’
● Dustin Lynn, selling his poetry collection ‘Precious Memories How They Linger’
● Billy Teitloff, Christian author, selling his book, ‘From the Time I Lived, Until the Time I Died’
Local musicians selling their albums:
● The Wheelhouse Rousters, Kentucky string band, selling their album, ‘Steamboatin’
● Shannon Vetter of Gideon’s Rifle, selling their album, ‘ Drawn to the Light’
● Chris Black, selling albums from Paducah blues rock groups Oh Yeah Dakota! and the Eagles of Unemployment
Other works will be available for sale without their authors present. These include:
● J.D. Wilkes’ Barn Dances & Jamborees Across Kentucky
● Steve Gabany’s autographed books
● Red Ember’s album ‘Wakes in Shadow, Lies by Fire’
● The Paducah Sun’s publications ‘Rising Waters,’ ‘Frozen in Time,’ and latest book ‘Outdoors’
● The Metropolis Planet’s publication ‘Path of Destruction’