- Only the person to whom a card is registered may use the card to check out items.
- On your first visit, you may check out up to three (3) total items. After that:
- An unlimited number of books may be checked out on your library card at one time.
- DVDs, music CDs and Books on CD are limited to five at a time per person.
- Books, DVDs and CDs check out for 21 days. Books and CDs that are on hold for another customer will check out for 14 days.
- Books, DVDs and CDs may be renewed one time for 21 additional days as long as there is not a waiting list for the books or CDs.
- You must have your library card number to do this.
- Renewals may be made in person, or by phone or online with your library card number.
- After the 21 day renewal period DVDs must be turned in.
For your protection and privacy, hold materials may only be checked out with the card that was used to place the hold.
- Books and CDs not currently available may be placed on a waiting list.
- Your library card number is required.
- You will be notified by mail or email when the item is returned and is available for you.
- The material will be held for 7 days.
- DVDs may not be held.
FINES (AFTER FREE LENDING PERIOD)
- Books, DVDs and CDs are $0.10/day
- Paperbacks are $0.05/day
- All replacement costs reflect the average cost of the material.