KENTUCKY UNBOUND - Free e-books and audiobooks for any device.
- Overdrive READ
Format: Overdrive READ; Books are read in your web browser.
1. Access Kentucky Unbound with an internet-connected device.
2. Log in with your library card.
3. Search for and select a title to read (you may need to place a hold on popular titles).
4. Open the Overdrive READ title and start reading.
- Android Devices (Including Nook)
Format: EPUB; Books are downloaded and read in the Overdrive App.
1. Install the Overdrive App.
2. Authorize the app by creating an account.
3. Add McCracken County Public Library to My Libraries.
4. Log in to Kentucky Unbound and find a book to read.
5. Download the book in EPUB format.
6. Read the book from the Overdrive app's "Bookshelf" page.
Note: books can be returned early from within the app.
KY Unbound/Overdrive - Apps
Apps for getting content from KY Unbound:
FREEGAL - Free Music Downloads
Our guide to using Freegal and downloading free songs to your device:
FREADING - Free, always-available e-book downloads in multiple formats
Freading e-books require specific software for different devices. Click below to get apps for your device: